Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Made in China

Everyday I uses product that made in china from my kitchen to my living room. Large American manufacturing are already in china. In my crib i noticed my kitchen utensils and decorations in my living room are made from china. Before i didnt paying attention where my stuff made from but after I saw the movie i started looking and more alert. Im really surprised because most plastic material are made from china and i can't imagine the plastic factory can harm people's health. i think we are part of the global economy. Almost everything we own are from the third world country. The third world made our stuff and we are spoiled consumers uses it and dont pay no mind about the hard work and sweat that the people in the factory they been through.

1 comment:

  1. Yes - it's true that once we start to notice this, we notice more and more. . . .

    ReplyDelete